1.急求一封英语索赔函
Dear xxx:
we regret to inform you that your company failed to deliver all the cloth for order No.xxx, which unfortunately resulted in the fact that we were unable to complete the scheduled garment-making work (approx. 79 peices short of the target number). Therefore we require your company to compensate us for the incomplete delivery as quickly as possible.
faithfuly, xxx
第五象限小组真诚为您解答
期待您的加入
如有错误请谅解
如想进一步交流请与QQ 404410354联系
2.求工程索赔方面的英文参考文献
1) according to claim the parties classificationBetween the contractor and the developer claims itself;Between the contractor and subcontractor claim itself;Second-ranking between contractor for loans with claims;Second-ranking between with the underwriter claim contractor.2) the effects of the event of classification according to the claimTime delay claims due to the developer had failed to provide construction conditions prescribed by the contract, if not prompt delivery design drawings, technical data, site, road; Or the contractor reason the developer instructions to stop the project implementation; Or other causes of force majueure effect cause for engineering interrupt, or engineering progress slow down, make this time delay, contractor a claim.Second-ranking unforeseeable external obstacles or condition claim if during construction, the contractor on the scene encountered an experienced contractor usually can't foreseen the external obstacles or conditions, such as geology and expected client provides information) (different, appear unforeseen rocks and mud and groundwater, etc.Second-ranking engineering change claim because the developer or engineer instruction modified design, increase or decrease of quantities, add or delete part of the project, modify implementation plan, change construction sequence of the extension of time and cost, causing loss this claim, the contractor.Second-ranking project for some reason terminate claims, such as force majeure influence, the developer default, the engineering was forced to have stopped before completion, and no longer continue implementing, make the contractor incur pecuniary loss, therefore lodge a claim against you.Second-ranking other claim such as currency devaluation, exchange rates, prices and wages rise, policy law change, the developer delayed payment of claims caused bond.3) according to the claim classificationThe claim which requires time second-ranking extended period, delayed completion date.Second-ranking expenses claims which requires the developer compensation costs, adjust the contract price.4) press claim based on the reason classificationSecond-ranking contract in claims that claims to contract provision as basis, happened to compensate for the contractor stipulated in the contract, the contractor the disturbance events claim according to the contract stipulations. This is the most common claim.The claim refers to contract the interference of engineering during the nature of the event has exceeded the contract scope. In the contract can't find out specific basis, the general must according to applicable to contracts of legal relation of solving claim.Second-ranking moral claim to because the contractor mistake (e.g. quotation blunders, such as environmental investigation errors occur, or the contractor shall) caused by the contractor for the risk of severe loss.5) handling of classified according to the claimSecond-ranking single claim is for single claim a jamming events proposes. Claims processing is implementation of the contract, interference event happens, or after once. It consists of contract management personnel handling, and in the provisions of the contract within the validity of the claim of intent and claim to submit claims.Total claims also called package itself claims or comprehensive claims. This is often adopted in international engineering claim to handle and solve a method. General in the project completion, the contractor will engineering process before the single claim not solve together and puts forward a total claims report. In engineering contract both sides before or after delivery of the final negotiations, delivered with package solving claim.。
3.英文 索赔函 写作
June 25, 2012
9 Melmac Avenue
Kingston 5
Attention to ARMEX SECURITY SERVICES LTD.
Re: 公司名-The stealing Issue
In the view of the stealing issue had happened on the 地址of 公司名. After mutual consultation, ARMEX SECURITY SERVICES LTD. shall compensate for the lost staff, including丢的东西
Hereby we provide the detailed picture as your request.
The both side of 公司名 and ARMEX SECURITY SERVICES LTD. have good relationship of corporation. We are therefore writing to ask ARMEX SECURITY SERVICES LTD. to make the compensation as the request. We await respectfully your responses.
Yours faithfully,
公司名
4.求一封英语索赔信 求高手根据以下内容写450字的英文索赔信
2010年8月,中国远东进出口公司受国内买家委托,从西班牙贝帝斯公司进口20吨特级橄榄油.10月,货到上海后,该公司委托上海市检验局检验(已出具检验报告)后发现,产品明显不符合国家相关标准,其质量指标远远低于对方所提供的样品。后经协商,该公司将货物降价50%处理给买家另作他用。为此,该公司赔付了买家人民币250万元的货款、50万元的合同违约金,并承担了1万元的检验费,以及5万元的其他各项费用(美金与人民币的最新汇率为 1:6.65)。
In August, 2010, China import and export company in the far east by domestic buyers entrust, from Spain betis the import of 20 tons of super olive oil. In October, after the goods arrived in Shanghai, this company entrust Shanghai inspection bureau (already issue an inspection report), found that the product does not conform to the relevant national standards, the quality data is far less than the other party of the provided sample. After consultations, the company will reduce the price by 50% processing to the buyer of goods to make another he. For this purpose, the company compensate to pay the buyer of RMB 2.5 million yuan, 500000 yuan of payment of the liquidated damages contract, and assume a fee of $10000, and $50000 of other fees (us $and the renminbi exchange rate for the latest now. 65).
请以中国远东进出口公司的名义致函西班牙贝帝斯公司,就上述损失提出索赔。
Please to China in the name of the far east import and export company to Spain betis company, a claim the loss.
5.急求有关“索赔”的外贸英语对话,不要太长,在线等
We've given your claim careful consideration.
我们已经就你们提出的索赔做了仔细研究。
We filed a claim with (against) you for the shortweight.
关于短重问题,我们已经向你方提出索赔。
We have received your remittance in settlement of our claim.
我们已经收到你方解决我们索赔问题的汇款。
Claims for incorrect material must be made within 60 days after arrival of the goods.
有关错误货品的索赔问题必须在货到后60天内予以解决。
We have already made a careful investigation of the case.
我们已经对这个索赔案件做了详细的调查研究。
I want to settle our claim on you for the 100 tons of bleached cotton waste, as per Sales Confirmation No. 1254E.
我们想处理一下关于销售确认书第1254E号100吨漂白废棉的索赔问题。
We are not in a position to entertain your claim.
我们不能接受你们提出的索赔要求。
We regret our inability to accommodate your claim.
很抱歉我们不能接受你方的索赔要求。
I'll write to our home office to waive our claim immediately.
我立即写信给我们的总公司提出放弃索赔。
I'm afraid you should compensate us by 5% of the total amount of the contract.
恐怕贵公司要赔偿我方合同全部金额的百分之五。
We regret for the loss you have suffered and agree to compensate you by $500.
我们对你方遭受的损失深表歉意,同意向你们赔偿500美元。
I propose we compensate you by 3% of the total value plus inspection fee.
我想我们赔偿贵方百分之三的损失,另外加上商检费。
There are some different types of claims.
索赔有几种不同的类型。
This is a claim on quality.
这是质量索赔。
This is a claim on shortweight.
这是短重索赔。
This is a claim on delayed shipment.
这是延期装运索赔。
Claim on shortweight is caused by packing damage or shortloading.
短重索赔是由包装破损或装运短重引起的。
Claim on delayed shipment is that sellers fail to make the delivery according to time schedule.
延期索赔是对卖方没有按时装运货物而提出的索赔。
Claim on quality originates from inferior quality of goods or quality changes.
品质(质量)索赔是在货物质量低劣或是质量改变的条件下发生的
6.急求一封商务英语索赔函
Dear xxx: We regret to inform you that due to unreasonable packaging and carelessness which unfortunately resulted in 5 million milk was concave and piercing damage. Therefore we require your company to compensate us for the losses as quickly as possible. The terms of our compensation is the EUR/US price, total amount is xxx. Please conform this by return.Thanks!Yours faithfuly, xxx。
转载请注明出处众文网 » 关于索赔毕业论文的英文(急求一封英语索赔函)